Community Support Services (Day Opportunities) – based at Brightways, Catmose Campus
Our service provides support to adults with a learning disability over the age of 19 years who have complex or low to medium needs. We are able to meet the needs of individuals with additional disabilities, such as epilepsy, physical and mental health issues.
All Community Support Workers supporting service users who attend our day opportunities bases will provide them with tailor made support according to the Person Centred Plan, Communication Passports, Health Action Plan and Risk Assessments.
We are the community hub for people with learning disabilities with complex, low or medium needs. We are open Monday to Friday.
Our aims are to:
* provide high standards of personal care and promote good health
* support people with complex needs to access the community and facilities in Rutland
* be prepared to challenge traditional barriers
* committed to listening and empowering individuals to take control of their lives, developing independence and increasing choice.
* interested in supporting people to gain employment, volunteering opportunities, education and leisure interests.
* prepared to challenge traditional barriers.
For more information please contact:
Sue Giddens, Day Opportunities Manager
Tel: 01572 772586
Reception: 01572 772585 or 1572 772588
Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6RP